Karate For All Ages
To provide quality martial arts training without regard to race, sex, background, or physical limitations.
Approximately 70% of those studying Martial Arts today are under the age of 14. Parents and Educators have come to realize the benefit of the Discipline, Self-Confidence, and Goal Achievement being taught to younger children in their Martial Arts Classes. The Students in these classes will carry the Positive Value of these Lessons with them the rest of their lives.
Students in our classes will learn…
Physical Conditioning, Develop Positive Attitudes and Achieve a High Level of Confidence in Themselves.
Individual Instruction of New Techniques and Group Practice Sessions allows all students to progress at their own pace. Instructions includes such areas as :
- Hand Blocking Techniques
- Hand Striking Techniques
- Street Self-Defense
- One-Step Sparring
- Sparring against Single and Multiple Attackers.
Get IN Shape
Real People. Real Results.
The classes are never too big where you feel you get lost in the crowd. When you need help an instructor will always take the time to help you improve.
Lancaster County’s oldest continuously run martial arts studio. Started by Grand Master Roger Bradley to help students understand self discipline, self-defense and empowerment.
Martial arts is not just about fighting, it’s knowing you have the ability to fight if needed, and the strength and courage to not fight.
No Pain, No Gain
Getting started is easy. Try a lesson, sign up for a trial or pay for a monthly contract.
- That’s right, get your first lesson for just $1.
- Come out, try a lesson and see if BKS is right for you.
- Includes five private lessons
- Plus an official BKS uniform
- The trial program teaches you
- the basics and gets you prepared
- for white belt status.
- $100 a month for the first family member,
- $50 for each additional family member.
- Membership includes access to all classes
- and online instructional & training videos.